Dear Customer, we make every possible effort to ensure that the services are provided at the highest level, but there are situations when you need to file a complaint. Therefore, we would like to inform you that the complaint process begins with sending the following documents to the company’s headquarters. Effective filing of a complaint takes place both by sending documents by post and by delivering them by e-mail.
1. A letter of complaint that includes:
- date of making the complaint;
- name and address of the carrier’s registered office;
- the name and address of the registered office of the entity filing the complaint;
- title and justification of the complaint;
- the amount of the claim (separately for each shipping document);
- list of attached documents;
- signature of a person authorized to file a complaint.
2. The original documents should be attached to the complaint concerning the conclusion of the carriage contract (consignment note), and certified copies of other documents related to the type and amount of the claim, as appropriate to the subject of the claim.
3. In the event of loss/theft of goods:
- Wagon weighing document or document certifying the weight of stolen goods;
- Protocol signed by a representative of DB Cargo Polska S.A. and a representative of the recipient;
- Invoice for goods;
4. In the case of applying for a refund of excise duty – proof of payment of excise duty.
The complaint consideration period is 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
Contact details for sending documents are provided below.
DB Cargo Polska
Wolności Street 337