- shunting within stations and sidings (placing and removing train compositions on and from a siding, wagons uplifting during loading, loading area services, service of lifting devices – winches, traction hoists, shunting trolleys),
- railway operations on a siding,
- traffic posts service,
- creation and updates of regulations and internal rules valid on a railway siding,
- supervision over railway operations and regulations from external bodies (UTK, legislative audits, construction audits),
- obtaining safety certificates for railway sidings,
- supervision over siding services,
- current revisions and periodical repairs and inspections of the rolling stock,
- diagnostics, current maintenance and repairs of railway infrastructure.
Comprehensive siding services
We have many years of experience
- optimization of costs related to possession and service of a railway siding,
- complete takeover of siding management and responsibility for it,
- cooperation with a company with many years of experience and a professional approach to a client, which guarantees the highest quality of rendered services,
- the highest standards of service safety.