- transports of goods with a diesel locomotive on non-electrified lines, so-called “ends”,
- shunting services on terminals, sidings and stations,
- shunting services during transshipment of goods.
Performance of a “last mile” service
We deliver cargo to a place of loading
- costs optimization – no need to attach a diesel locomotive to a train composition in order to service the non-electrified part of a line,
- elimination of costs of lost profits – a possibility to use the client’s shunting locomotive for other works, during the time it would have to be transported with the composition,
- no need to own and maintain a shunting locomotive in a fleet,
- cooperation with a Company with many years of experience and a professional approach to the client, which guarantees the highest standards of rendered services,
- timeliness and reliability of rendered services,
- a high standard of customer service.