- limited operation costs,
- prolonged life period of lubricants,
- prolonged durability and reduced defect rate of devices,
- excellent tool to plan preventive maintenance,
- shorter downtime,
- precise identification of a cause of failure.
Laboratory tests of lubricating oils
Monitoring of engine oil condition
- seals minor gaps between piston rings and walls of cylinders,
- keeps engine clean,
- cools movable parts of engine by dispersing heat it generates,
- keeps impurities suspended, far from engine components,
- protects engine during start-up and protects it during the procedure,
- prevents rust and corrosion.