Cargo Polska offers integrated terminal services
DB Cargo Polska S.A. operates terminals in Sławków at the western end of the Broad Gauge Metallurgy Line, which enables direct rail transport from Asia to Europe.
The terminal houses customs-approved locations for customs services and clearance, which enable final freight clearance at the Sławków terminal and loading freight in transit without customs clearance.
The terminal is equipped with nine pump stations, five of which are mobile pumps. The terminal’s system for heating and loading liquid chemical products allows 60 to 100 metric tons of freight that does not need to be heated to be loaded efficiently every hour. Up to 100 metric tons of freight that needs to be heated are loaded every day.
The terminal is also equipped with standard-gauge (1435 mm) freight car and truck scales. We are able to offer high-quality logistics services thanks to our equipment and the terminal’s convenient location – with connections to broad and standard gauge and proximity to national roads 94, S1 and A4.
The Sławków terminal offers the following advantages:
- competitive freight tariffs,
- efficient freight transports,
- larger freight car loading capacity due to the higher axle load on broad-gauge track compared to standard gauge,
- no added cost for oversized loads for railroad cars from the CIS countries,
- wheelsets adjusted to the CIS country standards,
- change of wheelsets,
- fast rail freight transportation from Asia and the CIS countries.