We offer the comprehensive rolling stock maintenance services
Experience and quality are key values. They have been the base for the stable development at rolling stock maintenance sector for years, i.e. repairs of the freight wagons, diesel and electric locomotives, and the rolling stock components.
Today, by combining tradition with the powerful technical and overhaul infrastructure, control and measuring equipment, and the qualified personnel, we adjust to the new market conditions shaped by the Customers’ requirements. We offer the services of comprehensive rolling stock maintenance.
Running and periodical repairs of the freight wagons:
- Class E (ordinary open high-sided wagons, with level floor, adjusted to be unloaded using the rotary or end discharge wagon tipplers),
- Class F (special open high-sided wagons),
- Class L (articulated or multi-section two-element wagons with single sets),
- Class R (ordinary flat wagons with bogies, with tippable sides and stanchions),
- Class S (special flat wagon with bogies),
- Class U (special wagons, not classified to the classes: F, H, L, S, Z),
- Class Z (tank wagons with metal tanks to transport liquid and gas products, and hazardous materials).
In addition, we are a repair facility authorised by DB Schenker Rail AG to perform the running and periodical repairs of the freight wagon of Class E, Class F, and Class S for Germany.
Running and periodic repairs and inspections of the following locomotives:
- Diesel (TEM2, T448p, S200, SM42, 311D, Class66, BR232 ) and electrical (3E, E181, E182, E189, Vectron)
Repairs of the following machinery and equipment for track works:
- railway trolleys,
- WM-15 motor cars,
Additional rolling stock maintenance services:
- Locomotive modernizations and adaptation to the Polish conditions.
- Construction and reconstruction of the freight wagons according to the documentation provided by a Customer.
- Regeneration of the rolling stock subcomponents, such as wheel sets originating from various rail vehicles: wheel sets revisions, tyring.
- Repairs of historic vehicles: wagons, steam railway engines.
- Safety equipment installation.
Repair activities are performed in the following locations:
- Brzeg Dolny,
- Kędzierzyn Koźle.
In the south and east of Poland, we provide rolling stock maintenance and repair services using the mobile service staff.
In addition, we render services of washing and cleaning for different types of wagons i.e.: tank wagons, wagons, road tankers, palette-containers of 1,000l (Mausers), and cleaning
of the stationary tanks at the customer places. At the customer’s request we provide also services on holidays.
Scope of services includes: cleaning after transport of RID/ADR products of such classes as 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9 (loose products and granulates, cleaning of foodstuff, a tanker cleaning after transport of asphalt, cases, and any bitumen).
We issue the ECD certificates.
- ISO 9001:2001 (Quality Management System),
- ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System),
- PN-N 18001:2004 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System),
- ISO 3834-2:2007 (Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials – Full quality requirements),
- PN-EN 15085-2:2007 (Quality requirements and certification of welding plants),
- SQAS Cleaning.
Our goals are: professionalism, quality and commitment.
We are looking forward to providing services for you.